Monday, May 7, 2012

Last Of The Machine Covers

Last machine cover is done!  As I said before I wanted each one a little different  but it with all the same fabric.
This one Amy made an "iron on" of my blog logo. I ironed it on a piece of white fabric.
 Added some ric rac
 a yo yo flower with ric rac  Simple!  All done.
 Here are all 3machines. (At the end where I have placed the serger, it can actually fold down and out of the way.  Since I got the serger I have been keeping in up.
 All different
I normally have 2 chairs  at the desk.
I have been pulling them out for the pictures. 
Here they are.  Hmmm  seeing this pic maybe I should make cushions for them. 

Amy tells me I should make a valance for my window. 
Any one that knows me knows I love the flower daisy and yellow roses. My favorite color is blue and yellow. This fabric is perfect for me. Everything is matching.
Well  on to the next project. :)

4 comments:

Jacob's Mommy said...

Mommy - I just LOVE your new sewing machine covers :) You did a really good job designing /embellishing them all different but all still coordinating! It looks so good in there! Makes me want to redo my whole room!!! Very inspiring!!!

Meggie said...

Oh my gosh, Susan....these are beautiful!

GittaS said...

Hi Suzan, but you were busy.
Three sewing machines wowwwwww covers.
Many greetings Gitta

Solstitches said...

Susan your machine covers are absolutely awesome as is your sewing space.
Thanks for sharing your pictures.
Margaret