Monday, April 16, 2012

New Pincushions

For the month of April in Liz Sew Along we were to make pincushions. Anyone that knows me I love pincushions. Of course I couldn't just make one. I made 2.
Amy came over and we got buy cutting and sewing. The first one is actually all hand sewn.
This is called the Catcus Blossom 
I bought the measuring fabric in West Texas when I was visiting Timmi.. cute  right?
Here is Amy  and Mine together
The second pincushion Amy called the 10 minute pincushion... She had hers sewn in a snap. I was decorating  that took Time. lol She couldn't decide what trim to use.

All 4 
Amy and I love how they all turned out.

2 comments:

Olga Poltava said...

They are very cute. I need to make a pincushion too because right now all my needles are pined in an old shoulder pad, lol.

MOMENTS Designs said...

All the PC are super cute.
Which pattern is the 10 minute pincushion...curious minds wanna know:-)
I especially love the tape measure fabric....who's it by???
XXX
Hugs, nosy Liz