Friday, January 27, 2012

BOO BOO


Oh yea  I got a boo boo. I cut my finger with the rotary cutting.. grrrrrrrrr   I am always careful. I don't know what I was doing. Well I know what I was doing. lol I was cutting ribbon  for another wreath   but why was my finger in the way?  This is the first time I have cut my finger with the rotary and it will be the last... Can you say OUCH !!!!!! I actually was home alone when it happened , got alittle weak in the knees.  This is putting a damper on typing. I know my heart is ticking away  my finger thumps.

At least I am left handed, and the cut is on the right hand. I probably should have gone for stitches  but  will see. Hopefully it will be ok.

1 comment:

Jacob's Mommy said...

Everyone has to know that this has NOT slowed Mommy down like it would somebody else! LOL She is still sewing and crocheting etc etc...... You guys should see her crocheting with this bulging bandage wrapped finger sticking up in the air!! She's quite a trooper! I went over yesterday and Mommy gave me another sewing lesson! She taught me how to make her towel toppers! Thank you Mommy!