Saturday, May 22, 2010

Quilts Quilts and More Quilts

I have a big project in front of me… 10 quilts.  I have to make 10 quilts in the next few months.  I want to make all my great nieces and nephews quilts. I will do them by families.  Heather I know you read my blog.. This is going to be Robbie’s Quilt. I have it started. I have Emma’s cut out and already have fabric for  Lily.  Then on to Chris’s family then Mike’s. I want everyone to have a quilt made by Aunt Sue. All will be the same pattern( I don’t want any arguments) hahahaha. This is part of the piles I have stacked up in my sewing room that needs to be cleared out. Also I will be using up alot of fabric.

IMG_6144

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Aunt Sue! You are the best. The kids will love having their own quilts. You do such a beautiful job - we'll be very excited to see them. Hope all is well with you and Uncle Tim - would love to see you sometime soon.
Heat

Anonymous said...

Wow that is quite a job but I'm sure they will all love them. LaVerne