Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Quilt

My daughter Timmi has asked me to make another Disney "CARS" quilt for Harley. She wants to put both boys in the same room and make the other bedroom into a playroom. They will be getting new bunk beds. I guess the boys have too many toys. Now how can that be? hahaha
It will be just like the one I made Dylan back in May .
http://susansews.blogspot.com/2009/05/cars-quilt.html
Tomorrow I will be going over to Amy's and quilt the top.
After New Years I will finish the binding and make some more pillow cases.
I do plan on 2010 to be better with my blog, sewing more and catching up with ole friends.
Here is a quick picture of Harley's quilt top.

2 comments:

andsewon said...

Awesome quilt and now there will be two!!
Happy New Year Susan!!!
Hugs,
Lola

Anonymous said...

I've been looking all over for this!

Thanks.