Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Quilting the Top

I went over to Amy's yesterday and will for the rest of the weekduring the day. Derrick had to go out of town all week. Tricia is spending the week with Amy. I will help during the day, Tricia will help at night. I fed Jacob around 1 pm and laid him down in his crib. He slept for over 2.5 hours.

We all went up stairs and loaded my quilt on Amy's mid arm while Jacob was naping. I have to go and get King size batting.
While we were up stair Amy brought up the monitor so we could see and hear Jacob. We didn't have monitors in our days.
While we were up stairs Abby decided to take a nap of Tricia quilt. Well she left it on the floor. lol

Abby was feeling a bit low yesterday missing Emma She felt better seeing Amy and Tricia.

1 comment:

Miracle Of Jacob said...

Thanks you Grandma for coming! And it was good to have Abby come and visit us too! She's so sweet! Love, Jacob