Sunday, March 22, 2009

All about Abby

Yesterday we took Abby to the Vets. Just normal routine but since she is still a puppy that means shots. Poor little thing; she got 4 shots.. She does try to be good but she is just so little.
Look how pretty she is laying waiting for the doctor to come in. She already had her benadryl shot. Abby weights 3.8 pounds. They know she is a princess and they treat her like one too. Abby is scheduled to have her surgery on April 10. Although she is cute as a button no puppies for her
Of course when the Doctor came in the room Abby was all over the table. I told her last month Abby got sick after the shots; even with the benadryl shot. They sent me home with some anti inflammatory drops for her. She did so much better even played outside.

Can you hear all the bids chirping? Abby will sit and watch them my our neighbor tree. Its so cute .
I have been working on the quilt that will be raffled off for my neighbor. 3 of 5 rows finished then the borders. I am hoping to have it done by the end of this week. I am just going to do some over all stippling on it. I hope I have enough floral for the backing.


1 comment:

MOMENTS Designs said...

Abby, sure is cute as a button ( you could of called her Button! LOL
I can't believe you "fix" the dogs so early in the USA! She is sooo small to be having surgery already!
Poor little thing ! :-( I am sure she will get a new dress for the occasion ! LOL
Liz