Thursday, February 19, 2009

Surprises

I love getting little packages in the mail This time my package came from Ruthie in Israel.
She made me this little hobo bag and sent all kind of cool accents. She also sent a thimble from Israel. And she makes her own soap. I have Orchid and Lemon fragrance. And does it smell great. I love all my gifts. Thank you so much Ruthie
I stopped to pick up some trim and things to start making Abby a few cute little dresses.
her are a few items I picked

Ruthie also sent me these a while back and these will look be perfect on one of Abby's dress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got the same package overhere ! What a great gift isn't it .
But I got another superb present into my mailbox :o)))))))) Your gorgious sewing caddy arrived safely THANKS !!!!!!!!!!! And THANKS also for the extras . I'm soooooooooooooo happy I won your caddy !!!!!!!