Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Long Day

Yesterday was a long day. Tim and I were up early got ready and had to run to the Drs. again. He signs a paper for Tim to go back to work. We took Abby with us and she was a hit at the office.
Then to the store. We stopped at Pet smart again. Bought some shampoo and brushes. Boy they are different . I saw some little bows and asked the manager how do I put these in. She took me to the groomers. They told me NOT to buy those and they put 2 little bows in Abby's hair. She also gave me lots of ribbon and rubber bands to make my own All this was free. How nice was that. Of course Abby isn't used to bows or grooming.
She wouldn't sit still for pictures. most are blurry.
We stopped at Target and Walmart . When we finally got home Timmi and the boys came over . Timmi wasn't feeling good . We tried to help out as much as we could. The boys are just so good with Abby. They played with her and wore her out. They all took a good long nap.
Still haven't sewn a stitch.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post.....