Sunday, January 11, 2009

Packing Is DONE

More and More containers.
Tim put away the 3 big trees yesterday While I packed up the front room.
Almost done now whewwwwwwwwww. It is just taking a long long time. After everything is backed away then you have to clean AGAIN. lol. Those trees make a mess, putting them up and taking them down. Everything is finally packed even all those candles.
I just have to vaccum the bedrooms and put the boy's toys out again. Most were packed in the closet to give me more room.
I am going thru grand kids withdrawal too. Tim even mentioned it. Only seeing them once a week isn't enough. Hope to have them this weekend sometime.
Today we will go over Timmi's to watch the Steelers in the play off. Cross your fingers and toes.

1 comment:

Arlene Delloro said...

Yay, Susan. I'm still vacuuming up pine needles and I took the tree down last week, lol.