Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gifts

My gifts are wrapped and stockings filled.

I don't know about you but when I wrap Christmas gifts there is a BIG MESS. There is wrapping paper , ribbons , bows, tags, tape, scissors, pens and pencils everywhere. One year I am just going to use just 1 kind of wrapping paper and one color or bows. lol

You see where I stack them on the broken treadmill. I always keep that door closed. I do have 2 more presents to wrap. But I wanted to charge up the batteries so they are ready to go for the boys on Christmas. They are too young to understand you have to wait 8 hours to charge something to make it work. This way it will be ready for play. And everything that needs batteries has them wrapped with the gifts. It is always so much fun to watch the little one open up their gifts. Dylan Austin has always asked if Santa was coming to Grandma's house too for him and Harley. Now some gifts are from Santa and some from Grandma and Pappy. Smart kid don't you think. The boys stopped by yesterday and saw some of my wrapping paper. They like Bob the Builder and Thomas the tank engine paper. Dylan asked why I had the paper out. I told them Santa asked if we could wrap his gifts too cause he was in a hurry this year. Dylan said oh grandma you have lots of paper.




5 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS




No comments: